Low Carb Lasagna Noodles!
I am the only one who does low carb in my family, I can occasionally get them to eat stuff that’s low carb too. Normally it’s just me. So I am always trying to come up with stuff that I can make them that will make them feel like they’re not missing out when I do make a #LCHF dinner. So yes I do try to remake things they have had before, like bread, noodles, pancakes, etc…. And there is nothing wrong with that! Some people have an opinion about trying to remake stuff, but ask me if I care! HAA!!! I love my family enough to try to get them to make better food choices. I cannot force this on anyone, my husband doesn’t agree that my son should be solely low carb, he says it’s not right and argues with me about it. So I gave up trying to fully force it. But I come up with stuff like this to please them!
- 12 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line two 8 inch square pan with non stick foil!
- Place half of the mixture in each lined pan.
- Spread it out as thin as possible!
- Bake until the edges are browning and top looks done.
- Remove foil with cheese on it and re-foil the pans and do it again so you have 4 layers.
- Have your prepared sauce ready for use once noodles are done!
- Remember the recipe is for 2 noodles, you'll need to make more for 2 more noodles if you want a 4 layer. If you want 3 layers just half the recipe!