Homemade Low Carb BBQ Sauce!
Tonight I decided to make some homemade BBQ Sauce and made enough to bottle. I have to have BBQ Sauce, but I needed to come up with a good low carb and sugar free sauce. I have started using and love splenda so I have totally knocked this out of the park in my opinion and well since they’re my taste buds that’s all that matters! 🙂 no offense lol So you want the recipe?
- 3/4 c Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup
- 1.5 c Water
- 2 tbsp French’s Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Red or White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha (optional)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Mustard Powder
- 1/4 tsp NuSalt
- 1/4 tsp Kiva Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Kiva Hot Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Hot Mexican Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp French’s Yellow Mustard
- 20 drops NuSugar Liquid Sucralose (use to your liking)
- 1 tbsp Bacon Grease
- 1 tbsp Dry Minced Onions (optional)
Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan on medium heat till warmed and then cover and simmer on very low (1) for 20 to 30 minutes. This makes just about 25 ounces of BBQ Sauce. Serving size is 1 tablespoon, servings per batch 25 roughly.
Cals: 11.76, Carbs: 1.2, Fat: .56, Protein: .12, Sodium: 110
Net Carbs: 1.28