Sugar Free Low Carb Chocolate Marshmallows! @NuNaturals
I love and miss having marshmallows and let me tell you when I made them and they came out perfect I was so freaking excited about it! I made super tasty Sugar Free Low Carb Chocolate Marshmallows and I cannot believe how perfect they are! They did come out a little over sweet, but I had to add the extra sweetener to get that soft ball stage it had to reach.
So would you like the recipe????
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place 1/2 cup cold water in mixer bowl and pour over it the 2 tbsp of gelatin and let sit.
- Heat other 1/2 cup water in pan with cocoa syrup, erythritol, vanilla and bring to a low simmer until it reaches soft ball stage of around 240 - 245 F
- Once it's reached temp then mix into the gelatin slowly and carefully initially. Gradually whip until you can turn it on high and let it go till stiff peaks form, pretty much like egg whites do!
- While it's mixing lightly oil a lined pan or just a pan of your choice. You can also spread it out on a flat silicone mat if you choose. Let set till it's pretty tough and not sticky! Kinda firm! I used a pizza cutter and sliced it up!
- I sprinkled with cocoa powder, because they were a bit sweet, plus it acted as cornstarch on them!
- These turned out freaking amazing.