Crackers! Yep, I said Crackers!
You know sometimes you just need some crackers for some chicken salad, egg salad or something! lol I needed some kind of substitute and I may have figured this one out!
- 2 c MorningPep Almond Flour
- 1 c finely KerryGold grated sweet cheddar
- 1/4 c Parmesan Cheese (kind in container not shredded)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Land O’ Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prep pan with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Put all ingredients into the food processor and process until a dough forms.
- I put the dough on a silicone baking mat and kneaded it a little bit to see how well it’ll hold together.
- I placed another silicone baking mat on the top and I rolled the dough about 1/4 inch or so thick. Some parts for me were a little thinner. (Honestly, I like the thinner crackers better)
- Slice the crackers using a pizza cutter will work or you could use a fondant roller with different edges.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Once finished remove from baking mat and cool on a rack.
- Store in a Glad bag and eat when you want to. I don’t know how long they will last cause they’ll go to fast!
This makes about 3 or 4 dozen of crackers, depending on how thick you make them.