Low Carb Pizza Crust! #LCHF
I have been trying all kinds of different pizza crusts, I think I really like this one! So, I made a chicken & Italian sausage. I used ranch dressing for my sauce on it and let me tell you, AMAZING!
You want the crust recipe? You can top with anything. But, I’ll include my toppings in the recipe. 🙂
- 1 c mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp finely ground blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 lb cooked Italian sausage
- 4 oz cooked seasoned chicken breast chunks
- 1 small banana pepper sliced
- 4 or 5 tbsp hidden valley ranch (that's what i used)
- mozzarella & fiesta shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Start by melting mozzarella in a microwave save bowl until it's smooth and bubbly, while that's nukin' put dry ingredients in a dish and put the egg and cream cheese in another.
- Next dump the dry ingredients on top of the melted cheese and add the egg and cream cheese.
- Start stirring like crazy so the egg doesn't start to cook up in that hot cheese.
- Keep stirring until you form a ball and knead it until it's well mixed and make a ball!
- Place your dough on a silicone mat and roll it out into a nice round circle. Don't literally use a rolling pin, but wet your hands a little bit and press dough until you have a nice thin round.
- Bake for 10 minutes and flip that bad boy over and bake about 4 minutes.
- Flip it over and top, bake and serve!
- Made 8 small slices.