Bacon Wrapped BBQ Boneless Pork Ribs!
So we decided it was going to be BBQ tonight and man was it good!
- 8 boneless country style pork ribs
- 16 pieces of Farmland Foods Thick Cut Bacon
- 4 tbsp Heinz 1 carb ketchup
- 2 tsp Liquid Smoke (I used mesquite)
- 1 tsp Tones Minced Onions
- 1/2 tsp French’s Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Tones Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Tones Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kiva Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp NuSalt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Hot Mexican Chili Powder
- 1/16 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 – 6 tbsp H2O (for thinning)
Start by mixing the Ketchup, liquid smoke, seasonings and minced onions to make a sauce, set aside.
Next is an option you can chose to do or not. I seasoned the ribs with Nusalt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
I then brushed them with my sauce.
Then Nicely wrap the ribs with 2 pieces of bacon for each one. You can use toothpicks to hold the bacon if you like, but I didn’t. I just winged it!
Honestly I cooked them for a long time on our grill, not sure how long though. They were done though, but took a long time to cook or for the bacon to get a nice color on it. I think our grill heat was down too low and well it was charcoal so we had to just go with it.