These Sugar-Free Chocolate Marshmallows Turned Out Amazing!
I found some very interesting products on Amazon and one of them is a product called FiberYum! I have to tell you that has changed the whole sweetener idea for me. I still use some liquid sucralose, but I do love my FiberYum. I mix them together. But I only need a drop or two depending. I do use a bit more in this recipe because bakers cocoa is so bitter.
So, Here’s the recipe for the delicious, chocolatey marshmallows!
- Place the cold water and gelatin in a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment ready for use.
- Let the gelatin bloom.
- Place FiberYum, Cocoa Powder, Sucralose in a small sauce pan and bring to low boil until you reach soft ball stage (235 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Once you reach temp, turn on the mixer and slowly pour into the bowl and mix well.
- Slowly turn the mixer up all the way to 10/High
- While it mixes butter a small pan and coat it with cocoa powder, thoroughly.
- Once the marshmallow is done it'll be lighter in color and will slowly drip, like meringue that hasn't been beaten till stiff. Pour into dish and let sit about 20 min in the fridge. I also coated the top of the marshmallow with cocoa powder.
- Slice and eat!
- The whole batch is approximately 2.5 net carbs