Want To Have Breaded Chicken Again?
So I have been wanting to really get my son more on board with me. What a better time than now, while my husband is away and it’s just us here. I control everything! Muhahahahahaha LOL So anyways, in my evil control I was catering to his taste still, trying to think of stuff to make for my sweet boy that I know he’ll love! Tenders are something he absolutely loves! So for dinner we had These tasty BREADED Chicken Tenders that’s #LowCarb & #GrainFree!
You want the recipe??? LOL NOPE! haha just teasing here it is!
- 8 Raw Tenderloins
- 1.5 c Finely Ground Almond Flour
- 1.5 c Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1.5 tsp Pizza Seasoning
- 1.5 tsp Oregano
- 1.5 tsp Parsley
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 c Water
- 1.5 tsp Sriracha
- Coconut oil, I didn't measure. but just add enough cook one side at a time, coconut oil foams up! Just like in the video. so be sure to watch it to understand what I mean.
- Remove the long white disgusting tendant from the center of the tenderloin pieces and cut them into smaller pieces for frying and fast cooking!
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Put Coconut Oil in pan and turn on low-medium to get it going.
- Start by dipping the chicken directly into the dry mixture first, then into the wet and kinda smack it on the side of dish to get excess egg off and then back to dry, coat well and set on a clean, dry plate and do all of the tenders.
- Now if you're good, you can start frying them while you bread them. 🙂 That's what I do lol
- Fry them all, timing depends on how big you cut them. Mine were fairly fast, about 7 minutes.
- Just remember not to burn the breading! 🙂