Who doesn’t want to grow their own food and have a garden? I know I do! So I found a store on Amazon I got a lot of seeds from. Some I got for purpose of review and some I paid for because I wanted them! So far they’re all coming up pretty quick. The lilies are still working on coming up. But the Black Nigra Hollyhocks have already begun!
I know those are flowers and not fresh food! I have a ton of lovely surprises growing in my garden and they’re unmarked! I have a lot marked though. Just the lettuce, spinach, arugula, kale, swiss chard and cabbages I didn’t mark! I figured I know they’re leafy greens in the form of leaves or heads of cabbage!
I have some sweet banana peppers, habaneros, sugar snap peas, tomatoes of all kinds, broccoli and more!
My gardening skills aren’t their best, but hey I got this! I really cannot wait for these all to start producing both fresh food and flowers! I look forward to buying my seeds from Jay’s Seeds on Amazon for years to come!
Would you like to see a list of all the seeds I have? So you can order some too!
- Romanesco Broccoli Seeds
- Organic Early Green Broccoli Seeds
- Organic Diva Cucumber Seeds
- Organic Brandywine Tomato Seeds
- Bush Early Girl Tomato Seeds
- Mountain Spring Hybrid Tomato Seeds
- Sweet Baby Girl Cherry Tomato Seeds
- Supersweet Tomato Seeds
- Rainbow Blend Heirloom Tomato Seeds
- Red Cherry Sweet Pepper Seeds
- Super Sauce Hybrid Tomato Seeds (Seedless)
- Meyer Lemon Certified 5 Seeds
- Organic Northern Sweet Strawberry Seeds
- Picnic organic Watermelon Seeds
- Organic Highbush Blueberry Certified
- Starlette Asiatic Lily Seeds
- Blueberry Cream Daylily Seeds
- Get Jiggy Daylily Seeds
- Here Lies Butch Daylily Seeds
- Just Plum Happy Daylily Seeds
- Mulberry Freeze Daylily Seeds
- Unlock The Stars Daylily Seeds
- John Peat Daylily Seeds
- Lavender Stardust Daylily Seeds
- Macbeth Daylily Seeds
- Mildred Mitchell Daylily Seeds
- Black Nigra Hollyhock Seeds
I can’t wait for harvest time!!!! 🙂 Hurry and get some seeds to plant while its still kinda early and nice out! Feel free to tell me what are your favorite packages of seeds listed above?